Superior Combed cotton Percale
10-PC Down-Alternative Bed in a bag
The ultimate in Pure Luxury
Percale stands for the weaving process in which the fabric is woven by. In percale the yarns are woven in one over one, unlike Sateen where it’s four over one. The one over one (percale) weave create a much even, stronger, denser & softer fabric, which can stand the test of time and gets better and better feel the more you wash it. It’s just like your favorite old shirt, the more it’s laundered the softer and durable it gets.
Superior single pick insertion of 300 Thread count Percale make this better than a 600 Thread count with 4 pick insertions as most of the T600 are. Insertions means when weaving the fabric, you have the vertical yarns being inserted or hemmed by the horizontal yarns. If the horizontal hemming yarns are being done with 1 yarn at time , it’s called single pick insertion, if it’s using 4 yarns, it’s called 4 pick insertion. The higher the number of insertions the faster the weave and the less quality fabric gets. Have you ever wondered why your old 200 or 300 thread count feels better than your new 600 Thread count sheets? The reason is simply because new high thread count sheets are being woven with a higher and higher insertion to save money. This is not the same thing as 2-ply sheets. The 2 or 3 ply sheets refer to the yarn being used in weaving and not how it’s being woven.
Finally, this superior weave, woven in the best authentic way is done using the best cotton in the world. Combed cotton, it’snot just cotton grown in Egypt - it is a particular type of long-staple cotton originally grown along the Nile. Combed cotton has the longest fibers. That is, when you pull the cotton from the cotton plant and remove the seeds and waxes, Combed cotton has longer fibers available for spinning into yarn than other cottons. When intertwining strands of yarn to make a larger product, long-staple cotton has fewer connection points, and therefore a greater percentage of area is the natural softness of the cotton.
- Royal Tradition
- 100% Combed cotton
- Superior Single Pick Percale
- 300 Thread count
- 4" Hemming with Piping, Flats & Pillow cases
- Fitted Made with elastic all around for Proper fit.
- Deep Pockets to fit up to 16" mattress
- Down Alternative white comforter included
- ►Queen 10-PC Bed-in-a-bag Includes:
- 1- Queen Flat Sheet 92x102"
- 1- Queen Fitted Sheet 60x80"+16"
- 4- Standard Pillow cases 20x30" each.
- 1- Queen Down Alterntive comforter 90x90" T300 with 45oz. in White.
- 1- Duvet cover 100% Combed Percale 90x92" with button closer
- 2- Standard Pillow Shams 20x26" each.
- ►King 10-PC Bed-in-a-bag Includes:
- 1-King Flat Sheet 110x102"
- 1-King Fitted Sheet 78x80" + 16"
- 4-King Pillow cases 20x40" each
- 1- King Down Alternative comforter 106x90" T300 with 55oz in White
- 1- King Duvet cover Combed percale T300 106x92" with button closer
- 2- King Pillow Shams 20x36" each.
- ►California King 10-PC Sheet Set Includs:
- 1-Calking Flat Sheet 110x102"
- 1-Calking Fitted Sheet 72x84" +16"
- 4-Pillow Cases 20x40" each.
- 1- Calking Down Alternative comforter 106x90" T300 with 55oz in White
- 1- Calking Duvet cover 106x92" with button closer
- 2- King pillow shams 20x36"