Wrap yourself in the Softness of the luxurious 300 Thread count, 100% Combed cotton sheets like those found in World Class Hotels. Imported from the Land of Cleopatra, these fine luxury bed linens are carfted from long staple Giza cotton grown in the Lush Nile River Valley since the time of the Pharaohs. Comfort, quality and opulence set our luxury bedding in a class above the rest. Elegent yet durable, their softness is enhanced with each washing.
- Royal Tradition
- 100% Combed cotton
- Sateen Stripes (Damask Stripe)
- 300 Thread Count
- Deep Pockets 15"
- 4" Hemming with piping
- Fitted with elastic all around for proper fit
- Twin Size 3PC Sheet set: 1 Twin Flat sheet (66x96") , 1 Twin Fitted sheet (39x75)" and 1 pillow case (20x30").
- Twin XL Size 3PC Sheet set: 1 Twin XL Flat sheet (66x102") , 1 Twin XL Fitted sheet (39x80") and 1 pillow case (20x30").
- Full Size 4PC Sheet set: 1 Full flat sheet (80x94") , 1 Full fitted sheet (54x75") , and 2 pillow cases (20x30") ea.
- Queen Size 4PC Sheet set: 1 Queen flat sheet (92x102") , 1 Queen fitted sheet (60x80") , 2 pillow cases (20x30") ea.
- Olympic Queen 4PC Sheet Set: 1 Olympic Queen Flat Sheet (98x102") , 1 olympic queen fitted Sheet (66x80") and 2 Pillow Cases (20x32") ea.
- King Size 4PC Sheet set: 1 King flat sheet (110x 102") , 1 King fitted sheet (78x80") and 2 pillow cases (20x40") ea.
- California king Size 4PC Sheet set: 1 California King flat sheet (110x102") , 1 Cal-king fitted sheet (72x84") and 2 pillow cases (20x40") ea.
- Split King Size 5PC Sheet set: 1 flat Sheet (110x102") , 2 fitted Sheets (39x80") ea and 2 pillow cases (20x40") ea.
Great sheets, have held up for years.
Posted by Kevin Shapiro on 10th May 2015
I'm a bit puzzled by the bad reviews. I love these sheets. I've had them for a couple years and put them through a lot of washes, and they're still very soft and in good condition. My girlfriend has some cheap ikea sheets and these sheets and these sheets make the cheap ones feel like sandpaper You may be able to get better sheets in this price range, but you probably can't get better sheets at a lower price.
Classy and well made sheets
Posted by Aunt Annie on 5th Feb 2015
These sheets add a a sophisticated air to the bedroom I recently redecorated for my 20 year old son.The sheets are a subtle cocoa brown/taupe color that coordinates well with other neutral shades. My son has commented that the sheets are comfortable and that they breathe much better than the microfiber sheets he had before. I am very pleased with this purchase!
Posted by EmK on 13th Aug 2014
I LOVE these sheets. They're incredibly soft and lightweight (I am a warm sleeper and was afraid I'd overheat). The color was true to the picture, and they shipped quickly. I would order these again anytime! So comfortable. I have purchased sheets claiming higher thread counts at a similar or more expensive price, and these are the softest sheets I've owned.
Posted by Nichole Allen on 24th Jul 2014
Very comfortable and nice to the touch of skin. Pretty light, so I'm hoping they last a long time
Posted by Jim on 23rd Jul 2014
Our order arrived promptly and we washed the sheets and have already used them, when my sister was visiting. She's a sheet snob, and even SHE liked them. Color was true to chart, and they are quite soft. We also got 600 count ....
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed