Bedtime has never been so inviting. Make your bed without draining your wallet and take your pick of a Twin, Full, Queen, King or California King-sized microfiber sheet set from Combed Linens. Each hotel collection, wrinkle-free set comes with a flat sheet, a fitted sheet and two pillow cases (Twin-sized comes with one pillow case). These sheets come in a rainbow of colors and have deep pockets to fit most mattress sizes. Save big on some super awesome sheets with today's specail deal and also get FREE SHIPPING.
- * Wrinkle-free, stain resistant, hypoallergenic, and resistant to dust mites hotel collection microfiber sheet set
- * Easy care - machine wash, tumble dry
- * Twin-sized set comes with 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and one pillowcase; all other sizes come with 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 pillow cases
- * Choose from 11 pretty colors
- * Fully elasticized fitted sheet guarantees a secure fit for mattress depths from 10"-18"
* Full size 4PC sheet set: one flat sheet (80" x 94"), one fitted sheet (54" x 75"), and Two Standard pillowcases (20" x 30")
* Queen size 4PC sheet set: One flat sheet (90" x 102"), One fitted sheet (60" x 80"), and Two Standard pillowcases (20" x 30")
* King size 4PC sheet set: One flat sheet (108" x 102"), One fitted sheet (78"x 80"), and Two King pillowcases (20" x 40")
* California king 4PC sheet set: One flat sheet (108" x 102"), One fitted sheet (72" x 84"), and Two King pillowcases(20" x 40")
Good sheets and good price
Posted by DLS "Mr. Scott" on 14th May 2015
I love these sheets it's so comfortable, I been looking for a while for sheets this color which is very had to find in my area and at this price
Great value and super soft.
Posted by Leila T. Abdoulaye on 10th Feb 2015
These are great sheets. They are a little on the thinner side as another person commented but for the price, it's a really good value. I would buy more of it. Hope they continue making them in diverse colors.
Great silky soft sheets
Posted by Elliandra on 15th Aug 2014
We picked these up to go with the new mattress topper we got and while the sheets are silky and smooth in feel right out of the package they get even softer after a couple of washes. You can see through them as they are thin but they are very strong they have stood up to our 85lb puppy, the claw crazy cat and our teenager over the last few months now and still have no snags, tears or anything.
I DO recommend picking up a set of the mattress corner holders as they do tend to slide off the corners of the bed without them other than that one thing there was nothing bad about the sheets at all for us!
We'll be ordering a couple more sets in different colors and our daughter wants some too lol
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed