Sleep in luxurious comfort with this Goose Down comforter Features 100% Combed cotton, 300 thread-count cover Sateen Striped Features an extremely soft touch and outstanding durability 650 Fill power Box stitch construction keeps fill evenly distributed
- * Royal Tradition
- * Full/queen: 90 x 90 inches, 36 oz. fill
- * King/Cal-king 106 x 90 inches, 36 oz
- * Four Seasons weight
- * 650 Fill Power
- * 90% Goose Down
- * 300 Thread count cover
- * 100% Combed cotton cover
* Warmth Rating: Medium. ( Four Seasons fill)
* Allergy Free Down and feather-filled products are packed tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. In addition, being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor.
We've had it for several years and still love it. A bit heavier than we expected
Posted by Cheryl K. Teal on 26th May 2015
So warm! We've had it for several years and still love it. A bit heavier than we expected, but holding up beautifully. We live in North Carolina, and we don't need any other cover, even in the middle of winter.
Posted by Veronica on 20th Aug 2014
My husband loves this down comforter! It's heavier and warmer than the previous one (not from this company). We got it recently so I don't know how durable it will prove, but early signs are positive!
Posted by Ben from Desoto, MO on 12th Aug 2014
Very nice comforter! Has a soft fluffy feel, and stays fluffed quite well. fabric is thick and smooth. Its hard to distinguish this one from the $300 counterpart at Macy's. 75% down 25% feathers, great for the price point. We love this comforter! My only complaint is that its too hot to be a year round blanket in Missouri, but it will be a jewel in the late fall and winter months. Definitely medium/heavyweight. Enjoy!