Wrap your self in the softness of the luxurious 100% Viscose from Bamboo duvet covers like those found in royalty homes. You won't be able to go back to cotton covers after trying these 100% Viscose from bamboo. Amazingly Cool & soft similar to cashmere of silk. 60% more absorbent than cotton. Sustainable, fast growth rate over 1 meter per day. Requires significantly less pesticides than cotton and is naturally irrigated. Natural anti-bacterial and deodorizing properties.
- *" Viscose from Bamboo " or " Rayon from Bamboo" are both interchangeable common terms used when referring the Bamboo fabric derivatives. Bamboo woods undergo additional process before the fibers are spun into yarns. Therefore, bamboo yarns are turned into a Viscose or Rayon than woven to create bamboo fabrics.
- * Cool against your body & Extremely comfortable in all temperatures
- * Very environmentally friendly
- * Perfect for people with allergies and chemical sensitivity.
- * 100% Rayon from Bamboo (Viscose) , 300 Thread count
- * Bamboo is one of the softest fabric in the world, noticeably softer than cotton
- Full/Queen Duvet Cover Set Includes: One Duvet Cover 90x92" and Two Standard Shams 20x26" Each.
- King/Cal-king Duvet Cover Set Includes: One Duvet Cover 106x92" and Two King Shams 20x26" Each.
Machine wash in cold water.Delicate cycle with mild detergent. No Bleach. Tumble Dry on low heat. Remove immediately at end of cycle. Press with warm iron if needed. Do not Use Hot water
Love these bamboo duvet cover
Posted by Ali on 3rd Sep 2014
These duvet covers are the softest covers i have ever had.I followed the washing direction completely and these did not have any wrinkles.They are very cool and cause no allergies.I will recommend them to all of my friends and families.
Posted by Junebug05 on 15th Aug 2014
My husband loves this duvet cover. He says it feels like he is going to sleep on a cloud. I like that it is made from bamboo and I agree that it is super soft. I wouldn't by sheets in the same material though, I'd feel like I was slipping out of bed!
I do love this fabric, however it does look dirty fairly quickly. I wash the cover frequently though, so it isn't really a problem.
Posted by Leah on 25th Jul 2014
The gold color is muted and warm, and the fabric is soft as can be straight out of the package. It does hold wrinkles, but who cares, it's absolutely delicious to sleep with, and I never want to get out of bed.
Great Duvet Cover
Posted by Kristina on 23rd Jul 2014
I love this duvet cover. my boyfriend and I wanted something new that was simple and this duvet cover was perfect! its so soft and fits in with our bedroom colors. Love it!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed